The SB-9000 The Retractable Welding Screen provides a space saving alternative to guards which rest on the floor. The safety guard is easily moved out of the way by the operator which allows material to be moved into and out of the work cell.
This product is ideal where space is tight or you do not want the hassle of manually moving traditional large rigid guards. Like an old style window shade on its side, this industrial retractable weld guard has constant tension on the shade.
The welding screen uses tension from the roller base to keep the guard tight once it is connected opposite to the base. The operator simply walks the guard from the base mount roller to the latches located on the opposite side of the work cell. When it is time to move a product into or out of the work cell, the operator unlatches the guard, and walks it back to the roller base.
Retractable Welding Screen Features
- Eliminates the effort of man-handling large sections of stationary guards
- Allows rapid access for forklifts into work cell
- Conserves floor space
- Protects against welding sparks, heat, ultraviolet light and flying debris
- The retractable welding screen will extend up to 25 feet in length
Innovative – Quick to Install
- Manual retractable safety curtain extends up to 25′
- The spring tension roller is always taunt and automatically retracts
- When not in use the industrial retractable shade stores rolled up
- The welding screen requires no overhead suspension which allows top access
- Overhead cranes have a clear path into the work cell when rolled up
- The industrial welding screen attaches with a simple S-hook opposite the roller
- The welding shade can be easily replaced if damaged
- Height: Up to 6′
- Length: Up to 25′
- Mounting: Can mount to face of wall, beam or optional free-standing post.
- Protection from: Heat, Ultraviolet light, sparks, and flying debris
- Transparent Colors: Orange, yellow, blue, gray or shade 8
- Solid Colors: Yellow, blue or green
- Solid shades: CFM approved, Vinyl-coated 16 oz, resists fire, oils, alkalis, most acids
water, mildew, welding sparks, and grinding sparks
Service range of -40° to 180° F continuous
- Transparent shades: CFM approved, 3° to 165° F continuous
Shades can be replaced: Yes – Easily detaches from the cable if damaged
Heavy Duty Design
View other Retractable Guards