The SB-3000 is a manually operated and very visible retractable safety barrier. It is the economy version of the SB-2000 barrier. With the use of one person, you can quickly deploy the industrial barrier along a dock, pit edge, or any other location that needs to be guarded. Used in factories all over the United States, this guard is an ideal visual barrier.
Collapses To Allow For Full Access
Roll Up Barricade Features
In addition to its rugged design, the industrial retractable barricade also offers some other unique features. Here are just a few:
- Waterproof, wind, heat and cold tolerant
- Industrial vinyl mesh is durable
- Safety yellow material warns of danger
- Conserves valuable floor space
- The roll up barricade provides rapid access
Common Barricade Applications
There are countless industrial applications where the roll up barricade can be utilized. Some of the more common applications include:
- Aisle way barrier for people and forklifts
- Separate people from robot work cells
- Temporary restricted work areas or zones
- Guard a large hole in the floor
- Visual warning for people on walkways
Printed Logos and Warnings
The easy to pull out industrial barricade can also feature custom printing. You can limit access of visitors, workers, and bystanders to dangerous areas or sensitive zones with warning labels.
- Limit access to sensitive areas
- The bright yellow color is hard to miss
- Warn people with a roll up aisle barrier
- Partition off robotic welding cells
Versatile Attachment Styles
7 Different Mounting Options
Each retractable guard comes with a post to roll up into. However, the shade that pulls out needs to connect to something to hold it in the extended position. Below you can view the different shade hooks.
- Style 1 - Mounts to the face of a vertical surface such as a wall or beam | Single Shade
- Style 2 - Mounts to the face of a vertical surface such as a wall or beam to connect two shades | Dual Shade
- Style 3 - Mounts to the face of a vertical surface such as a wall or beam on an angle | Single Shade
- Style 4 - Mounts in the cement to connect two shades together | Dual Shade (Removable)
- Style 5 - Post that anchors into the cement to connect two shades together | Dual Shade
- Style 6 - Post that anchors into the cement | Single Shade
- Style 7 - Mounts the roller assembly to a vertical surface such as a wall or existing bollard.
- Shade height: 48" with 8" gap at bottom | top of shade is 56" from floor
- Single Shade length: Up to 13'
- Double Shade length: Up to 26' (two shades connected together in the middle)
- Post height: 59"
- Post footprint: 6" x 6" x 3/8" thick
- Post Anchor Plate: 8-1/2" x 10" base plate
- Portable: No
- Shipping Weight: Each unit is 50lbs and can ship UPS
- Solid / Mesh: Standard mesh with optional solid Vinyl
- Force protections: Not intended as a physical restraint, visual barrier only
- Shade colors: Yellow is standard with optional upgrade to other colors
- Shade top and bottom: Black and yellow stripe edges on top and bottom
- Shade material: CFM approved, Vinyl-coated 8 oz, resists fire, oils, alkalis, most acids water, mildew, welding sparks, and grinding sparks
- Temperature Range: Service range of -40° to 150° F continuous
- Shades can be replaced: Yes