Protecting scissor lifts in harsh outdoor environments used to be a tough challenge, yes, used to be. The specially designed AKON scissor lift covers will guard your machinery against ill effects of snow, rain, and scorching sun rays. The tough materials used in manufacturing the covers ensure the equipment surface will always remain dry and scratch-free.
For a streamlined operation and performance, AKON has given painstaking attention to details:
- Heavy duty covers are made easy to install by incorporating Velcro attachments
- Airtight design minimizes water and dust intrusion
- Tough outer material will help keep machinery surface abrasion free
The scissor lift covers improve worksite safety by providing extra space for tool and material storage. The covers can also be used to hide the expensive lift machinery to prevent theft and vandalism. The covers prolong the operational life of the lifts by protecting the internal machinery and the outer paintwork. It also helps in reducing accidents by keeping the lift surface dry and free from wear and tear. The prolonged equipment life will help towards higher resale/trade-in value.
The scissor lift covers come with extended warranty periods. The pricing mainly depends upon the materials used and the required size of the cover. The covers are designed to protect the lift machinery during longtime outdoor storage or when the lifts are left overnight on the worksite. It is strongly advised to never move or operate the machinery while it is wrapped with our scissor lift covers.
- Cover fire retardant fabric compliant with NFPA-701 and CPAI-84 fire codes
- Lockable PVC coated cables sewn into the cover seams and secured with a padlock
- Heavy duty zippers for easy put up and put down
- Only 30 seconds required for a complete cover up
- Custom logos and company names can be printed on the covers
- All makes and models of scissor lifts are accommodated
- Covers come in black, other custom colors supported requiring extra delivery time