The Akon Roll Up Welding Screens are placed near welding stations where welding is being performed. The roll up weld screen can be placed anywhere where space is limited and a small footprint is required.
This screen will protect your employees from the welding hazards of MIG, TIG, Plasma, and all other forms of general welding operations. The roll up screens are very economical, and customers find that these screens are quick to install and require only basic tools to complete the installation.
The welding screen works much like a roller shade in your house, you pull down on the pull strap and when you let go it ratchet locks. When you want to wrap up the screen, you simply pull down on the pull strap one more time and it rolls up.
The Roll Up Weld Screen Benefits
- Allows for quick access into the work area
- No need to man-handle traditional weld screens
- Frees up floor space
- Ideal for projects that require no obstructions in the area
- Industrial vinyl can be replaced quickly if it becomes torn
- Provides access for overhead cranes