You can use our line of lift table guards to protect your operators from the dangerous pinch points of the moving scissors. The lift table guarding will also keep debris out of the sensitive internal components of the lift.
Constructed from high grade 22oz industrial vinyl, and industrial grade stitching, these guards are designed to endure heavy usage.
Lift Table Curtains Features
- We are experts at providing custom sized lift table curtains which are fabricated to the exact specifications of your lift table size.
- Our volume pricing structure allows us to provide you with pricing which is ideal for your tight budget.
- We allow you to choose from many optional features which will allow us to tailor your lift table curtain to your exact needs.
- We have one of the fastest shipments in our industry. If you require an expedited delivery of your lift table curtain, we can often times ship them in a matter of only a few days.
- With our combined knowledge of lift table skirts, we can quickly spot, and address potential problems when you send us your specifications.
- We also have a rapid-response quoting system in place. You will have your quotation on the same day that you requested it.
3 Tips to Consider When Buying Your Table Curtains
Always be careful when you are measuring your lift table. One of the most common problems we see come across our desk, are dimensions that are not correct. Please take extra care when you are measuring the lowered height, width and the length of the lift table; as these are the most critical dimensions that we need to provide you with a functional scissor lift table curtain.
It is also very important to let us know if your lift table will be mounted in the floor. For instance, a traditional lift table is mounted on top of the floor and can use a curtain which has a fold that faces inwards or outwards. However, a lift table that is mounted in the floor requires a lift table curtain which ONLY has an inward facing fold. The reason for this is because an outward facing fold would drag along the walls of the pit. It would also be very helpful, if you could provide us with a digital picture of your lift in the pit so that we can review it and check for any obstructions.
Another common mistake, is the lack of carefully reviewing our quotations. We take special care and provide each of our customers with a detailed proposal which outlines exactly how the lift table curtain will be designed. It is very important that you carefully look over this document and make sure that the dimensions matched your lift table.